Tuesday, February 3, 2009

I am a Law Abiding Citizen: Preity


Preity Zinta who celebrated her 34th birthday had no clue that her celebration will become a TRP winning issue for the electronic media. Her birthday party was on till the wee hours of the morning which disturbed slum dwellers that stay nearby her area. As reported by the news channels, in spite of making a police complaint no action was taken by the police.
Reacting to this, Preity claimed that nothing of that sort happened and whatever is being reported by media is nothing but pure sensationalism. “I had a party and the police came and put the music off plus fined me which I paid on the same night. I have the receipt for the same. The music did not come up again as mentioned on some sensational channels.”

No comments:

Post a Comment